Thursday, September 20, 2007

Random Again...

I like having this blog... not a lot of people know about this... but then again I might be wrong.

My other blogs are too themed... and I guess it is my fault because instead of coming up with just one blog with a variety of genres or topic categories, I ended up creating various blogs which were specific to what it was I was interested in.

It is quite a commitment to maintain one blog, this I heard from a friend of mine who has just started blogging... and I say to myself.. "you tell me... I have several that I maintain". I have a marketing blog, a music blog, a movie blog, other sorts of blogs which I have not even seen nor updated for the longest time.

But I like this blog, simply because not a lot of people know about this, and not a lot of people visit this blog.

When I first started blogging two or so years ago, I used to just write anything, somehow what was becoming annoying about it was, there were readers who were thinking it was them I was writing about. Since then, I have been pretty careful with what I say or blog about, but it kind of defeats the purpose of having a blog, since a blog is like your online journal or diary.

So to this blog, which hardly gets read... and I hope I am right, I shall then randomly talk about things which would probably bore most of you.

I do not remember being sick all year, as far as I know I have never been taken ill, or have come down with the flu. It is probably one of the most difficult things to go through, being sick and in bed and living alone. I don't believe I need to expound on that, if yo have ever been on your own, lived alone and found yourself ill... I am certain you know what I mean.

It almost 4:30 in the morning, and I am still up... I have been napping on and off the whole day on account of my flu, that explains why I am still up. I was actually doing some work earlier. I don't know if it is wrong... but some people get into work mode which is 9-5... and any time outside of 9-5 they hardly talk or think about work. What is strange about me is I could work 24/7... I don't look at hours, I look at tasks and deadlines. When there is work to be done... I get cracking. But I do also reward myself though with an occasional R&R.

I work at home, and I work online... you can imagine the kind of eye strain I get. The moment I crawl out of bed, the first thing my hands feel are the keyboard keys, they are also the last things I get to fondle before hitting the sack.

I have had my hands full lately with all these projects, been sleeping late for several weeks... maybe my body just gave in finally. Like I said, I haven't been sick this year... until now.

I would have wanted to stay home and rest, but I unfortunately had to go to band rehearsal, as it was necessary since we would not have any time to practice later on, we have a gig tomorrow, and we have an out of town gig on Sunday.

After the rehearsal, made sure to grab something to eat, had a lot of soup, and interesting conversation with some friends.

My eyestrain is getting worse; I better call it a night.

0 comments: